Information Collection and Use
Sanford Guide collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Sanford Guide account, when you use certain Sanford Guide products or services, and when you visit Sanford Guide pages.
When you register with Sanford Guide, we ask for your name, address, zip code, and email address. Once you register with Sanford Guide and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Sanford Guide also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sanford Guide cookie information, and the page you requested.
Sanford Guide uses information for three general purposes:
- to customize the content you see,
- to make filling out forms easier,
- and fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Sanford Guide will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Sanford Guide may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Sanford Guide to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Sanford Guide Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Sanford Guide gives you the ability to edit your Sanford Guide Account Information and preferences at any time. You may request deletion of your Sanford Guide account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Your Sanford Guide Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas Sanford Guide uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Sanford Guide may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions contact us.